Mahaphant aims to be the leader in the world of fibre composites, wood substitution materials by being innovative in technological and solution development. Proactive collaborations and strategic partnering are the key impetus to new inventions as well as market access. Mahaphant is actively incorporating cross-industrial know-how to enhance the next generation of pre-engineered materials for new-age building solutions and is rapidly expanding manufacturing facilities across Asia.
With passion in creative inventions, Mahaphant has created HaHuang and SHERA as the leading brands of innovative fibre cement composites for comprehensive roofing and wood-substitution building materials. HaHuang and SHERA are unconventional in the emotional appeal and novel in the application solutions for emerging as well as affluent urban communities. The newer editions to the portfolio will not only be ‘green’ or environmentally friendly, but shall continually craft higher aesthetic possibilities to attract the sophisticated marketplace. Focus is thus gearing towards the good sense of styles complimenting the strong functional attributes.
- Our products and application solutions are engineered to meet new challenges in the building and decorative industry with excellent properties for being environmentally friendly, highly adaptable, and foremost durable in severe climates.
- All of our fibre-reinforced, cementitious composites are light, strong, stable, and yet easy to work with. This is the new approach to fast-tract construction where time and efficiency are crucial.
Whether you are a Project Owner, Distributor, Professional Architect/ Designer or other Business Owner, these unique qualities provide you with an immense business potential either using/ distributing/ implementing Mahaphant’s products or by collaborating with us at a technical or other level.
- To build commercial gains in balance with social gains, especially in terms of environmental aspects e.g. developing wood substitute products or energy efficient solutions.
- To maintain the “Mahaphant Spirit” regarding environmental concepts by emphasizing “green” living, and the “efficient use” of natural resources.
To become a Mahaphant Partner, please follow the steps below:
- Cooperation leading to innovations in building solutions which have minimal effect on the environment and save natural resources for the next generation.
- Target the younger generation who recognize HaHuang and SHERA as being at the forefront of balancing the basic human need for building materials with the more recent need for social consciousness and environmental awareness.
- Let us know you are interested-fill in the form here.
- Provide as much information as possible about your company/ establishment and how you can be of mutual benefit to us.
- Be prepared to fill in a business plan (we will provide the format), detailing how you can introduce our products to your marketplace.
- Allow one of our Business Development Managers to contact you as a follow up and for further communications.
One of our strategic partners is PTT Chemical Co., Ltd. (PTTC). PTTC is a key subsidiary of Petroleum Industries of Thailand (PTT) a publicly owned group, and is a manufacturer of a complete range of petrochemical products and services. Its mission is to be one of the leaders in petrochemical and chemical industry in the region and a keen player in innovative development.
Both Mahaphant and PTTC share the same values and passion, which are to promote innovations as well as to enrich the corporation's spirit of a 'respectable global citizen'. Therefore, this initiative will create a new technological phenomenon in Thailand to promote the betterment of building solutions for end-users of Asia as well as channel networking.
Mahaphant also collaborates with other paint chemical companies to develop effective paint solutions for our roofing as well as wall cladding products. The newest issue is the “Total Solar Reflection” (TSR) paint that reflects more than 70% heat radiation from outside.
We also collaborate at the academic level, encouraging joint R&D
with various Thai Government Institutes and Universities. The success has further enhanced our leadership role in producing a broad array of fibre-reinforced cementitious composites used in ceiling, wall claddings, floor, and roofs.
If you are interested in becoming a Mahaphant Partner, contact us here.